- How do you start again
- In a room with so many expectations written on walls?
- My feet are made out of led
when you call me for an exchange of un-formed words over acceptable tea.
- I wait at the last step, to hear you pause the TV, then hesitate over the next move
- You can’t love someone you don’t know
- You can’t hate someone either…
- I hear my whole ringtone twice when you call
- I have learnt how to sing my voice higher when I answer
- We talk the bad kind of nothings for 3.08 minutes
I want to ask the things like
why don’t you trust me?
do you regret it?
- Instead I say ‘Ah Okay’ in between hopeful monologues