Young Giant wants 5 young creatives to co-build a campaign for Birmingham City Council (non party political) to engage more young people to register to vote and turn up at the all out elections on 3rd May 2018 in Birmingham.
We'll work together with Paul Stringer to build 5 short videos and some graphic images to be shared across socials across April.
- Be 18 - 30
- Creative thinker and bursting with ideas
- Interested in campaigns, digital content, Birmingham local issues
- Available on Thursday 15th March 5 - 8pm for a co-creation session, Sat 17th March (all day) for a filming session, and Thurs 29th March for a marketing session.
- A creative campaign to add to your portfolio
- A reference for future creative projects
When? Apply by Monday 12th March 2018 at 5pm. Must be available 15th (5-8pm), 17th (all day), 29th (5 - 8pm)
Get involved? Email Anisa@beatfreeks.com with your name, age, and what you'll bring to the table to get more young people out to vote.