Know more about your legal rights, know how to find information & support and gain the skills to tackle your problems and challenge unfairness with "RIGHTS! Training" facilitated by Youth Access.
"MORR Rights Workshop", Wednesday 1st August, Beatfreeks HQ, Zellig, B9 4AT, 4 - 8:30pm, Free, 16 - 25 year olds
RIGHTS! Training focuses on building your awareness of your rights and how you can use the law to solve everyday problems. This workshop is available for 16 - 25 year olds, with a limited number of spaces available.
By the end of the training we hope you will:
- Realise your power to change situations - so you can be more in control of your life
- Know more about your legal rights and responsibilities
- Know when, where and how to find information and support
- Have the confidence and skills to tackle your problems and challenge unfairness
- Know how to effectively communicate what you want when dealing with people in authority
- Have learned some useful techniques to deal with the stress caused by everyday problems
The training gives the young people who take part the chance to learn about their rights and how to stand up for themselves when faced with authority. We have 12 places on this course (15 absolutely max) taking place on Wednesday 1st August, if you are interested please fill in the form below and we will contact you to confirm your place.
Deadline to apply: Monday 23rd July