Beatfreeks Open Office
On the last Friday of every month from 10am - 5pm, we're opening our office, for the Community to join us and have space to work from.
Need to get your headstuck into a creative project but everyday distractions are getting in the way? Need to bounce ideas somewhere that isn't just inside of your mind? Need a city centre spot to work from that's a little quieter than a coffee shop? We've got you. Ever since we moved into our first ever office in 2018, we stuck by the motto "our space, is yours" - so on the last Friday of every month, take your space, grab a beanbag, munch on biscuits and settle in for the day or for a flexible few hours.
We'll try out hardest not to distract you with biscuits and jokes but we can't guarantee that.
You can expect:
• A space to work from
• To meet the Beatfreeks wider team, and the community
• We have lunch at some point between 12pm - 1pm, feel free to join us
• Head space to work on your projects (there may be meetings every now and then but we have two rooms)
• BeatfreeksHQ can be found at Gibb St, Birmingham B9 4AT, and is wheelchair accessible.
• If you have any questions or require any additional support please contact Zeddie on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For more information on the Community, and more ways you can get support from Beatfreeks, please visit beatfreeks.com/community.